clownfish won't eat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont think that another clown will fit in a 10 gallon tank. JMO. Here is a good link on garlic from one of our members. Even though it plays down some of the things attributed to garlic many people do have good results on feeding with it.

Scott beat me to it.

ok i wont get another clown. besides her not eating at all she seems to be healthy. always making her little nest and always spiting sand every where. but.. she seems like she's trying to hide when the gramma comes out from the rocks but the gramma acts like the clowns not even there. i will pick up some garlic tomorrow. hope it helps.

thanks everyone

Originally, I thought you meant the clown and gramma were in a 10g quarantine. But I see you mentioned substrate, so now I'm thinking the 10g is your main tank? I definitely wouldn't put any more fish in there if that's the case. In my opinion, a clown and a royal gramma is just too much fish for a 10g long term - and your fish store should know that.

well 1st day with the garlic and no luck. put 1 drop in the tank and two drops on the food.

As in other things about this hobby, there is no guarantee. I would keep at it, at least your fish will have better immune systems. Try a different kind of food.

Back
Top Bottom