clowns ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bsdryder7

Aquarium Advice Freak
my pair of clown that i have had for two days now dont seem to be eating any of my mysis or brine or flakes and i dont know if there still getting used to the tank ???

my cardinal was dead today:( i did a 10% wc ....before i did the wc i checked my par and they were perfect......

it seemed like he wasnt eating that well but i dont know ??/

Try soaking for in garlic to attract them to eat. They may be getting used to the tank. It took my puffer about a week to eat. Good Luck.

They make stuff in liquid form, I just got some garlic extreme from petco the other day. i put the frozen food and some tiny pellets in a cup, add a few drops of the garlic juice and let it soak for a few minutes. Then away i go. they make other soaks as well, one is called entice and it also contains garlic I think. Check out some sources online for ideas.

Aquarium Foods: Garlic Supplements for Freshwater & Saltwater Aquariums

They make stuff in liquid form, I just got some garlic extreme from petco the other day. i put the frozen food and some tiny pellets in a cup, add a few drops of the garlic juice and let it soak for a few minutes. Then away i go. they make other soaks as well, one is called entice and it also contains garlic I think. Check out some sources online for ideas.

Aquarium Foods: Garlic Supplements for Freshwater & Saltwater Aquariums
im going to order some of that kent marine garlic extreme and i have new life spectrum pellets im going to try to soak and the mysis i will thaw and try target feeding with the garlic .......what else id good food....i have brine ...mysis and flakes ??

Both my pairs of clowns eat all of those things. My b&w's even eat bloodworms unlike my orange oscellaris. :) n Mine can never turn down some flake food either. I feed New life spectrum to ALL my tanks, fresh and salt and use a mix of flakes and pellets. I feed frozen every other day to my 125g and twice daily to my cube for my scooter and mandarin.

Back
Top Bottom