Coppersafe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not the best method or removing ich, but people do it. You are removing it from your system, correct? Do not treat the display with coppersafe. Put the fish in a quarantine tank.

Yes I removed the Tomato clown an my yellow tang aswell they both had it in treating them both I also did a fresh water dip b4 I put then in the qt tank I am now treating them with coppersafe

So a follow up question if I may. Once in the hospital tank with Coppersafe - how long must the fish remain there before being proclaimed cured? What's a good protocol for returning to the DT?
The few tiny white spots we thought we saw were gone off our RG the day after going into the HT with Coppersafe. It never appeared sick or lost appetite. Do we have to wait out the life cycle of Ich?
Would a ParaGuard 1 hour bath be a good intermediary before returning to DT? Or a full on 2 week QT without meds?
I've read a lot of info out there, but never quite get to the bottom of how we should wrap up treatment. All ideas welcome!

Thanks,
D

Back
Top Bottom