1. Type & how long you have had it:
I believe its a soft coral. When i bought it it was open and beautiful looking. Pink with daisylike pedals that liked alot of flow. Im honestly not sure what the accurate name is.
2. Current lighting & Bulb Age:
lights on timer. Had the bright setting on for the first 3 days but i just dimmed it down and reduced the flow to see if there are any changes.
8. Salinity: 1.025
8.5 Magnesium: 1480
10. Liquid or strip test kits: both..
11. Location in tank: back bottom
12. Current amount of flow: low. To med
13. Current tank dosing regimen: 20 gal
reef tank with 10 gal
sump. Been cycling for 3 months. I added 3 clown fish and 2 coral.. I have the one coral described here and a frogspawn coral wich is doing well.
14. Nearby coral: none
15. Explanation of problem
coral not opening