well so far I have bought 3 corals for my tank, they were all frags
b/c they were cheaper and this was the first time i had ever kept corals. Anyway, only one coral has survived and they were my shrooms
I was talking to the guy at my lfs
telling him whats been going on and he said that it is most probably due to lighting shock. The frags
in the store are under weaker lights then I have and thats why he thinks its lighting shock. The corals go from NO
lighting, to my 2x96 watts on my 33 gallon tank. is this a possibility? and if so, what can i do to acclimate them to higher intensity lighting?