Fadeing Regal Tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adacaro

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just looked at my regal tang and saw some white big spots around his body looks like clorox fell on him. What is that.....

Tangs do loose color when stressed or when there is a lighting change. A pic would help.

Look anything like this?

juraqua2.jpg

Cheers
Steve

good luck if it looks that bad its to far and reversing that doesnt happen to often. i had a baby tang i goubght from the lfs and a week later i saw the first signs and tried to feed him as much green and soaking food in extra selcon. but it didnt help it when from head to tail with in a month. so i will now leave those tangs to the see i now have a salfin tang and havent had a single problem with him. but if you just turned the light on after its been out for a while they do fad a bit.
good luck with him and i hope yours doesnt turn into what i had and my also after 5 months of being in the tank started beating everthying in the tank up. GOODLUCK!!!!

It does not look like that, they seem to be superpichal. I am giving him more greens. lets see how he wakes up tomorrow. Thanks you guys, its so nice to know that you have someone out there that you dont know, but is always ready to help.God bless you all.

Back
Top Bottom