firefish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eric faatz

Aquarium Advice Freak
I had a crisis this morning,i purchased a black percula clown fish yesterday for my son's 29 bio-cube,i have the firefish in the tank along with a yellow tailed blue damsel,the firefish and the damsel got along fine,but when i put the clown fish in the damsel started going after the clown fish.So i tried to get the damsel out the firefish jumped out of the tank because i had to move some of the live rock around in order to get the damsel out.I got the firefish back in the tank in a second,but he jumped up to the filter part of the tank,he fell to the floor and i got him back in the tank again.my question is will he survive such a dramatic fall? he's back in the tank but just lying in back of the tank behind the l.r breathing very slowly.just have to wait it out i guess.:confused:

Hopefully it is just stressed out. Having to play the waiting game is hard to do.

sorry to report the firefish did not survive.furneral services will be held at aquarium advice in sick or dead forum.

thank you

Back
Top Bottom