First time anenome owner. RBTA help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Abiroad

Aquarium Advice Activist
Picked this up at the frag swap yesterday. They had it just sitting in a little tub on the desk so I was Worried if that plus the hour card ride would be okay but I did it anyways.

Today I noticed these white spots and I feel like it shouldn't be that stringy... :(

image-180158487.jpg

image-3304579942.jpg

image-2131940184.jpg

Well that's good to hear especially only be in my tank for 24 hours. I hope my clowns host.

Do I need to feed it anything besides cyclops brine and mysis when I feed the fish ?

I used to like feeding mine clams on a half shell or rosey minos left over from my brackish tank. Just remember to wear a glove when getting your hands close or use tweezers.

Ps I thowed and removed the shell before feeding mine clams.

I used to like feeding mine clams on a half shell or rosey minos left over from my brackish tank. Just remember to wear a glove when getting your hands close or use tweezers.

Ps I thowed and removed the shell before feeding mine clams.

Unnecessary, they rarely eat things and get most energy off of light. I've never fed mine and it's fine. If the food is too big it'll stress it out along with use more energy than it gets from it.

Unnecessary, they rarely eat things and get most energy off of light. I've never fed mine and it's fine. If the food is too big it'll stress it out along with use more energy than it gets from it.

Hmm I never thought about that... the energy it takes to eat something vs what it gains from eating it. So is it harmful to feed them or does it not matter either way. It is cool to watch it take down a fish.

So allong the same topic. Provide good light and near perfect water. What else is good for them. Feeding is not needed what abould any micro vert or water flow?

Back
Top Bottom