Fish Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hollywood

Aquarium Advice Regular
I Recently noticed my Royale Gamma acting strange almost like he was dieing but he has come back around. Although he looks and is acting better he has little white spots on his body. Is this some sort of ICK maybe? Any help would be great. I am kinda new to all this.

Hard to tell, white spots sounds like ich but could be sand. Are the spots in the same place everyday? How old is the tank. Any other fish

The other fish are a clown fish and an yellow wrasse. I have a cleaner shrimp also. The tank is fairly new and looks to be doing well. I have lots of coralene algae and my one coral looks well.

Any chance of posting a picture so we can see it? If it is ich, you need to move fast and get him out of there and into a quarantine tank if possible. Nothing fancy, just a small 10-15 gal tank with a simple hob filter and some maybe some meds. Do a search on quarantine tanks here on this forum. They really work.

Back
Top Bottom