for everyones future ref on treatment lets combine our knowledge on wat works for us.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divedeep1689

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone lets all combine our knowledge of different treatment plans for different corals and fish wat has worked for you wat hasnt list wat type of speciman you have ever treated tell us if if it worked describe in detail how you did it, and if you would use the method again.

so far the only type of treatments i have done are freshwater dips on fish it did work it was a yellow tang with black ich i would possibly do this again but would rather resarch it more than i did this time and thanks to mike i have done a iodine dip on a toadstool leather coral wich was yellowing in spots and rotting i also fraged off the rotting areas which was the outside rim i guess this would work on other leathers as well ( i am still treating this coral it is looking healthier) ..... so i have listed my treatments now you list yours so we can all learn from experince..... try to keep other coments to other users in private messages to tone down the confusion please..

Back
Top Bottom