frags flaying everywhere!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JASONinNM

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got tank from bro in law that contained a huge rack with substrate, a clown, and some frags that I don't know what they are! Also there was little mushrooms and other little corol life in the substrate during the move they came loose from the substrate bed. Now they roll around and get caught In the currents in the tank. The only reason I have not removed them is cause they seem alive (I notice they retract and vise versa) I could be wrong!! Is there anyway to make them stationary? Also a few of the fraggs have turned a solid white, are they toasted?! Ill put pics of them! I got them a pinkish orangish and have nvr even seen what they could be. The other iv seen bdefore in other peopls tanks. I will also put pics now on the frags that are rolling ang gettinf drifted away in the currents!

Here are the ones that came loose and are going everywhere the current takes them. is there a way to make them stay in the bed or somewhere? I also have mushrooms that roll a few inchs every now and than because they came loose from the gravel move.

(Its the little green circle in the center of the picture)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110220_221728.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110220_221728.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 107
this is the picture of the frags I mentioned that were pinkish and turned a solid white. Gonners? (They are on those frag blocks in the center of the picture by below the purple fish)

yesthey are alive, try attaching them with superglue to therocks, this willl not hurt them or put them in an area where there is no flow(current) and they should attach in a week or so

Back
Top Bottom