Heard about an antibotic food What is it called??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doan

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all I heard that there was an antibotic food out on the market some time back and I was wondering what it is called. My new fish I have in Qt has developed Pop eye and I was told that there was a food I could feed him that may or may not help with this.. There are no other signs of damage or any other ich type sympotms and he has been in Qt about a week and all was going well. I just came into the room this morning to give him his every other day small water change and one of his eyes is HUGE it's actually really gross, but like car accident gross I cant stop looking at it.. Any way Just wondering what I can do and if it is as simple as feeding medicated food to see if that helps him it would be great before getting drastic..

Thanks

Doan

I've seen FW medicated food before but not for SW. Not sure if there's much difference or not. Why not treat the QT with maracyn or equivalent.

Is it both eyes or just one? If it is only the one it's possible it could just be bruised.
Check all water parameters daily and keep the water quality high. A daily change of 10% in the QT tank should help in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom