HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rich42082

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Has anyone ever saved a dying fish. My Powder brown Tang is upside down and can barely swim. Not sure if I should just put him in fresh water to speed up it's death or try and Put him in my QT. it's barely swimming though and would not be able to eat.

Not sure why. All my levels are good except my ph was at 7.8 this morning. I'm going to test again when my lights go off. I've had it healthy for over two months with no ick. I went on vacation for 6 days and when I got back I noticed it was missing parts of its fin. Not sure what fish was picking on him.

Putting it in the Qt might just kill it. One of the fish is abusing it so it must be really stressed. What size tank? I dont think their is much you can do.

Sounds like stress to me also. Not much you can do. Sorry.

I put it in the QT but I might just take it out tonight. It was in my 90 gallon tank. I know it's too small of a tank for this tang but I was planning on upgrading once it got too big. The tang was about 5 inches.

I put it in the QT but I might just take it out tonight. It was in my 90 gallon tank. I know it's too small of a tank for this tang but I was planning on upgrading once it got too big. The tang was about 5 inches.

Id just leave it in their and see if it makes it. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom