HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My temp is actually stable at 81 all day, I'm guessing If it stays here it won't do much harm if there's no fluctuation?

Yes, it's better to keep it at a constant 81 than go up and down every day. I would think of a way to get some air in the tank though. How about leave the lid open?

There is a total of 6 fans around it in the hood and in the back, it just runs so hot lol

Just thought is share this, I've been staring at it for an hour and I am just fascinated with the creature he has been expanding its body across the rock! Beautiful thing

image-3049383376.jpg

Thanks! And I'm even happier! I sat next to it for about 10 hours straight :/

I'm just trying to look for reasons my anemone freaked out on me, I have noticed my turbo snail has something growing on it. What do you think?

image-3797523477.jpg

Thank you everyone for your help, and to all the people who were following. Everything is still looking good :)

image-986948619.jpg

Everything is great! Bigger and is loving the space he creeped into!

He's great!! His color is coming back strong, and is happy as a crayon at school!

My anemone got in a little bit of trouble with my cleaner shrimp! It was very interesting but I don't think my anemone won the battle..

image-2400434529.jpg

image-2202798043.jpg

My anemone got in a little bit of trouble with my cleaner shrimp! It was very interesting but I don't think my anemone won the battle..

It could be just getting ready to expel waste. I know my cleaner shrimp Will sometimes grab the anemone's waste as its expelling it and eat it. Gross, I know. Give it some time and see if it goes back to normal.

A cleaner shrimp won't bother with a healthy anemone. If it's declining, it will try to eat it though. It could also be the waste, as mentioned above. What and how much are you feeding it?

He is doing fine, was just expelling waste. Are my levels okay for the health of it (and growing coral)

Water levels.

Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0
Ammonia 0

Ph 8.0
Kh 11

Magnesium 1320
Calcium 420

Back
Top Bottom