Help!! Accidental herbtana overdose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Squidly

Aquarium Advice Activist
I recently Started treating Ick with Herbtana microlift recommended by the LFS. I accidentally added a table spoon instead of a tea spoon (twice the amount) to my 29 gallon bio cube. Snails are on they're back looking like they're keeling over. Normally active clown fish very still at bottom of the tank, along with the coral beauty who had the ick to start. Finally, my zoas are have closed. Does anyone know anything about overdosing this product I can't find anything on it!?

Ive never heard of that product, but most ick treatments that can be used with coral/inverts are mild compared to copper so you might be okay.
I would do a 10 gallon or water change since they arent looking good. Are all the parameters goo?

Everything's in check for the most part as far as the parameters are concerned. I'm really just concerned about my zoanathid and the two clowns. I figure the water change in the morning will clear up the herbtana cloud but I just hope everything makes it through the night the whole tank went down hill in a matter of a thirty minute span.

Back
Top Bottom