help with white spots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ozzyleeds

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi,
i need some help with my fish, for about a week now my two clowns and my boxfish have had white spots on their body and in their fins.. 5 days ago i went to my lrs and bought this stuff called marine oodinium & white spot remedy - made by marine science .. i took what little coral out and put into a qt as i was a little worried about stressing out the boxfish..
4 days into the treatment i have noticed a big white lumpy spot on one of the clowns ( near its gill ) i cant get a good photo of it right now but ill keep trying, i just need some ideas..

thanks

Do the spots fall off and then reappear?
What are you water parameters?
Are you talking about this Product http://www.theaquariumshop.com.au/s...arium+Science+White+Spot+Remedy+(3+Day)+500mL? If so, it says it is for use in FW tanks. I don't know if it will work with SW, since I have no experience with this product. I may also turn your tank's seals green. I would QT the fish and move the corals back to the main. I think you will have better success doing this.

Back
Top Bottom