Ich and Liveaquaria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zenn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It seems like i've never heard of someone recieving a fish from Liveaquaria.com that they suspect was infected with Ich before it was delieved to them. Has anyone ever heard of a fish arriving from Liveaquaria that is suspected of having Ich from Livequaria itself?

Just curious because i heard they keep all their fish in individual tanks and i'm not sure what the purpose of that is or if it they treat the water to stop the proliferation of c. irritans.

TIA

didn't think so. Not that no reply is diffinitive, but it's a good indication i think.

I have received a fish from liveaquaria that had ich (chromis). I have also received one that had popeye extremely bad and could not believe they sent it (butterfly). Liveaquaria in my opinion is still a really good place to get fish. They always make things "right"

ive had no problems with them.

and since no one has said it, i will... this is a perfect reason to quarantine your new fish. you really never know what you are going to get, even from a respected dealer.

~mike

never had any problems with the ls i got from liveaquaria but eventually i know i'm gonna need to setup a qt tank

Back
Top Bottom