Ich I'm in trouble and it's my own fault. Not researching

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KevyMv

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a ninety gallon used tank got in september that came with 50pounds of live rock, Chocalate chip star fish, Coral bandit shrimp, and a clown. I then put a yellow tang in it after 3 months, and then a watchmant goby, and recently a coral beuty and then this past weekend a hippo tang. I noticed today the hippo looks to have ich. Then noticed salt grain on the coral beuty(eye) and finally with the night light noticed a bunch of grains of ich on the yellow tang. I going to set up a qurantine tank tomorrow or tanks but not sure how to go about it and how many tanks to buy and should I take out the starfish clown, shrimp, even if I have not yet seen the symptoms. How should I divide the tanks with who in what or can I put them all in a 10 or 20 gallon tank. Finally I know I messed up I thought a quarantine tank needed eveything the 90 had and knew that the smaller tank the harder to maintain...Please Help I love the hobby and don't want my hard earned money to go to waste becaue of my stupidity.

sorry I knew I forgot something. I just tested my water.
salinity 1.021
temp 80
amonia .25
nitrite 0
nitrate 2.5
Ph 8.4

Back
Top Bottom