Is my blenny sick??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joecast44

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello I've had this algae blenny for the past month or two and he's been rather healthy but recently I can see he's been looking a little skinny and all day he's been darting around the tank non stop when hes usually very shy. Any ideas?

Attachments

• image-274249575.jpg
    image-274249575.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 91
He is starving. Did you get him to get rid of an algae problem? Try feeding a variety of foods till you see something he eats.

He is starving. Did you get him to get rid of an algae problem? Try feeding a variety of foods till you see something he eats.

I did actually but once I noticed he was skinny I purchased mini algae wafers and he occasionally eats them. He eats flaked food sometimes too

Get some frozen mysis shrimp or emerald entree or some other type of frozen food and feed him that. Also, provide an algae sheet for him.

Hi! I woul recommed feeding frozen food too! My tank has been up and running for several months now and I have fed nothing but Rods fish only blend...because I have no corals yet.....and also because my lfs stocks it...all of my fish love it!!!

Back
Top Bottom