is my duster ok?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crage34

Aquarium Advice Freak
i have a large duster that i have had for 2 weeks now..itused to stay open virtually all the time now it closes quite a bit...and the top of his tube has slightly caved in...he attached himself to the bottom of one of my base rocks...i think that im gonna start feeding some filter feeder food like phytoplex or something like that...what do u all recomment...look at my signature for my set up and life...i only feed the tank very little everyother day and think my duster isnt getting enough food

I have 2 dusters & sometimes they will be closed for quite some time, being filter feeders they don't like it if detris has been stired up so that there are large particles floating about....

I add a little kent Zoe to my tank twice a week mainly for my inverts, but I was told (rightly/wrongly) that the feathers like it as well?

Cheers Shelton.

i went to the lfs and they where out of everything for filter feeders today...so im gonna order some stuff on line what do u guys suggest?

I use Kent Phytoplex, Kent zooplex and Fritze Invertabrate Banquet. I have the same prob right now with my duster. We had decided today that it might be dead but now that I've read this I'm going to wait awhile before removing it.

Back
Top Bottom