My clown fish died....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scatcat

Aquarium Advice Freak
My fish died today. I don't know what happened it's so upsetting, it's not like I loved this fish but I don't like to see thing suffer. What concerns me the most is the reasons. My Nitrates are 0 my ammonia is 0 my PH is 8.4 everything else looks really good. Other fish is swimming around being stupid begging for food. She just started to swim in circles and she was a goner. I put her in quarantine when I saw that she was going to die, I didn't want her to die in the main tank. I hope this is not a sign of bad things to come.

I know it just scares me. It's my first time to have something die from my tank. I had a starfish die, but that was the first day. It didn't scare me as bad as this one did. Poor thing.

How long have you had her? Do you know if its captive bred? Sometimes it's just that we buy bad fish. Sorry for your loss.

I've had her for about 2 months. I will have all my water tested tomorrow by my LFS. I don't know yet. I just know what the basics are and they are fine.

Phosphate levels don't effect your fish. Perhaps the testing can give you some insite.

Back
Top Bottom