My tomato clown !!!!!! ):

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KaceFace

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
idk what hes doingggg.....
hes in the corner almost on one side.
hes brreathing idk if hes hurt if hes gonna die.
i have 4 other fish and a shrimp in my 12.5 gallon.
should i seperate him?
does it matter if its just a container?

IM SCARED HELP !
i just got him yesterday ): he was fine until 2 hours ago...
i went to a movie and came home and this is what i saw ):
im gonna try to post a pic !

securedownload

My tomato clown might be ying

idk what hes doingggg.....
hes in the corner almost on one side.
hes brreathing idk if hes hurt if hes gonna die.
i have 4 other fish and a shrimp in my 12.5 gallon.
should i seperate him?
does it matter if its just a container?

IM SCARED HELP !
i just got him yesterday ): he was fine until 2 hours ago...
i went to a movie and came home and this is what i saw ):
im gonna try to post a pic !
securedownload

part water change, change maybe 20-30 %, that might freshen up his living situation atleast temporary..
hard to say... and the pic you tried didnt work so I'm really not sure...
part water change, and testing your water, atleast twice, to make your your results are in fact stable... is all I, personally can offer right now.....
and a sorry for your fishy friend!:(

Do a water change of 30%-40% match spg and ph as close as possible . Change your filter media out with fresh and keep the lights off to reduce stress ...
4 fish in a 12 is pushing it big time ...how old is the tank ?
Do you test ?
What are your tests indicating ...
Temp ?
PH ?
SPG?
Ammonia ?
NitrIte?
NitrAte ?
these are the basics that should for the first year be tested weekly....
What kind of salt are you using ? Are you dosing any thing ?
Try to mix some food with garlic (it is the allicin that is thought to trigger a stronger feeding response ) Also if you have some selcon this will help boost the ammunity ... a tomato clown will get to big for a 12 gallon tank....
Moving them from the distributor to the LFS to your tank is massivly stressful to these guys , I see no pic but he may also just chilling ....

You did cycle the tank right? I do agree with the others that a PWC is needed.

5 fish in a 12.5g tank? That's about 3 or 4 too many fish for that size tank. Any chance you tested for ammonia? My guess is that you've got pretty high levels of ammonia with that load of fish. Please tell me you didn't "paint" your snail...

As I mentioned your other post (please don't double post...) you've got FIVE fish in a 12.5g tank. That's too many and I'm thinking it's catching up with you. In addition, if you "painted" those snails like you've been talking about in that other thread, that could be an issue also.

If it was me I would slow down and do some research. As mentioned above your tank is way over stocked. Most likely your clown is suffering from ammonia poisoning. Between your painting your snails with fingernail paint and your 5 SW fish in a 12 gallon tank, more responsibility needs to be taken. Just my take on it.

Back
Top Bottom