Need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soonfoh

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anemone will getting hurt the mushroom o coral? Reef tank better don't mix anemone? Coz the anemone will change place.

Attachments

• image-3578196005.jpg
    image-3578196005.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 149
Sorry. Just need information o advise. Anemone will hurt mushroom o coral? Is that reef tank better not mix anemone?
Thank Q

The anemone will hurt the mushroom coral yes. Anemones need very strong lighting to survive so if you don't have the right kind of lighting it will die. Also if you try to move the anemone be very careful not to tear it's foot or stem, this will also kill it, moving the whole rock that it is attached to is the easiest and safest way.

Hope that helps a little bit haha

So reef tank better not mix anemone? One thing I is my algae blenny was died? Buy around 2 week. 3 day ago I buy 1 four stripe damsel put in my tank till now din't saw it. Will damsel hide in the sand o died???

I don't understand this thread in the slightest. People may be able to help you if they could actually decipher the text you have placed in the post.

Yes the Nem will sting your corals just be sure he gets enough light and a bit to eat The damsel may be hiding cause he's in a new place give him a few more days
What are your water parameters?

Leighton I think he/she is using a Translator to post, most do poorly with slang or miss spellings

I hate to use this forum for negative comments but this is a great example of why some people should stick to goldfish!!!

Back
Top Bottom