Neon Blue Goby ... Not Eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dansemacabre

Aquarium Advice Freak
What does this little critter eat? He looks at the pelleted food (I've yet to make the blender mush) like he wants to eat it, but he simply doesn't. I've got some sweetwater zooplankton, but I think it's a bit large for him. I can pick up some frozen mysid or brine, and while I know this isn't good for him, maybe it'll hold him over 'til I can get him something to eat? Other than that he's quite healthy and quite beautiful. I just wanna keep him that way. Thanks.

My goby doesn't require me to feed him other than a occasion brine shrimp as long as you have lots of live rock he should be ok. Gobys eat microscopic critters that live in live rock. You should see him picking through the live rock and you may not know it but he is probably eating you just can't see what.

Try dry food, mine likes that. He also enjoys "marine cruisine" by San Fransisco brands.

Being as small as they are, food size will have plenty to do with it as well. My sharknose goby loves the Cyclop-eeze freeze dried decopods.

Cheers
Steve

My Wheeler's Watchman goby likes live baby brine shrimp. I keep a batch hatching in a separate 1 gallon plastic hermit crab cage.

Back
Top Bottom