New pic of 55 gallon tank. Already has two diseases.. ;-/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Verbalkint

Aquarium Advice Activist
As you can see, on the top of the tank, there's the Common Cold Virus on the Right, and Mono Kissing Disease on the Left.

IMG_3075.sized.jpg

Here's a shot from fruther back... Filled out the living room quite nicely.

IMG_3074.sized.jpg

What all do you have hanging on the back of that thing? I see a powerhead and a filter of some type. What else is on there?

3 Powerheads
2 Heaters
1 HOB Skimmer
1 HOB Powerfilter
3 Lights
4 LED Moonlights (2 blue, 2 green)

That's about it.

Soon as i get the overflow / sump stuff figured out, 99% of that will be hidden.

In lue of a television, I have a fish tank. I bet it is distracting to try and watch televison when there is a fish tank right next to it.

Not sure yet... Depends on how spastic the puffer is being.

As the tank matures and gets more added to it, I am sure it will be in direct compitetion with the TV.. But for now, the Widescreen HDTV wins out.

Hehe.

I am just not a big fan of the whole TV thing. Never have been. I can handle about 10 minutes of TV a month, anymore than that and I want to scream!

Now I can sit in front of my fish tank for hours on end. It is so peaceful... reminds me of living in Europe. I miss walking to the supermarket every day to pick up the foods I would prepare for dinner. I also tragically miss my daily naps. :cry:

And FYI, mono is not just gotten from kissing. I got it when I was about 14 from the resturant I worked in. I was sick for over a year with it. 11 years later, I still have relapes where I will get really groggy during the time of year when I caught it. Evidentally it never actually gets out of your system.

Back
Top Bottom