Opinion needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adamski

Aquarium Advice Freak
My maroon clown started hosting my goniopora, which the goni did not like one bit. The clown was incredibly rough with it as the goni would close up as soon as contact was made. It's started to recede so I dipped it in seachems reef dip. It doesn't look good in this photo as there is plenty of skeleton exposed. Is it time to ditch it? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1462969415.456397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

flower pots are very hard to keep even though your clown caused a faster casualty of the flower pot it would have happen to it over time anyway . Imo flower pots don't need to be kept in captivity as they don't survive , that was a nice size one you had there to sorry about the loss ,

Thanks. I had it for a year and it tripled in size. It's odd, in the UK the Aussie Goni is the one we go for as they're a bit more resilient. I've dipped it and put it back in the display and the polyps that are left are now extended and full. Kind of at a cross roads

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

usually once they start going there's no coming back ,
a year is a long time for a flower pot at-least you got to enjoy hi for a bit
I'm a sucker for them I know they never last long but I keep buying new ones anyhow
I can't resist a fully extended flowerpot as they are unbelievably pretty.

Back
Top Bottom