PLEASE HELP! Green star polyp is sick!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lisajulia

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi!
OKay...sorry to be dramatic, but I have a patch of GSP that came undone from the piece of LR it was on. I moved it to another, higher location on another piece. I didn't glue it down or anything...well...that was almost a week ago and today it hasn't opened!!!!!! I am in tears!
ALL my other softies are fine. I am doing my water change today as scheduled but as of this minute the parameters are perfect. My nitrates were the only thing abnormal at 5-10ppm. I have a huge bush of brown star polyps and they are open wide, as are my shrooms and galaxea....Was I supposed to re-glue the mat to the LR? Can this be saved??? What glue can I use? I don't know much about fragging etc so I thought just laying it down on a piece of LR would be fine...it's in a curved area so it's not like it's sliding around alot etc...I am thinking not being glued down is the problem, or maybe it's now too close to the lights? It isn't that much higher up than it was though...thinking out loud
HELP!!!
Thanks so much!!!

Back
Top Bottom