polyups getting burned up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I have a corral that I believe is a polyup and think its getting burned by my lights.

Attached is a picture thats in my gallery and it was doing well until I moved it higher up. Now it has purple buds that were green flower looking things.

If you look at the picture its the one thats the brown grass thing by the over flow. In this picture it was thriving, after moving up tp that position it started looking barren.

If my better half had not taken the camera to work I would attach a pic of it, but its clear that the lights are too much for it. I moved it to the lower right side on that rock thats all alone.

What type of corals can I put up high and have do well?

If you look below my xenia is freaking growing like crazy, down below good, up higher not so well other that the brain.

Attachments

• tank_111.jpg
    tank_111.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 132
Acros like to be high and near lighting. There are many others as well. I have many ofmy acros up top, and they are doing great.

Look in my gallery for the corals that I have on the top. These have been there for a while and look good up there.

Back
Top Bottom