Red slime driving me nuts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool, yeah knew what it meant just didn't no if was ok but goin to run my skimmer aswell but without the cup on. Well mine keeps coming back so I cleaned all the rocks but some parts didn't come off, where I have never done anything to rid it as couldn't get to without ripping tank apart but had time to doit and can't get it off so will chemiclean do the hard bits

Cool, yeah knew what it meant just didn't no if was ok but goin to run my skimmer aswell but without the cup on. Well mine keeps coming back so I cleaned all the rocks but some parts didn't come off, where I have never done anything to rid it as couldn't get to without ripping tank apart but had time to doit and can't get it off so will chemiclean do the hard bits

Yup it killed all mine off the rocks and glass and sand I was told to keep my skimmer off for at least 4 or 5 days

Well hope it does as unless use hard brush it's never goin to go, yeah so it don't overflow but I'm goin to use without cup on so got extra oxygen goin in water

Back
Top Bottom