Sailfin Tang loseing all its colour ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am in se london ish but classd as sevenoaks. the shop is called birtchwood aquatics. it looked like a good shop the people where helpfull and the tanks in there where all clean and the shop was always clean. every othere shop i went to the tanks and shops where filthy and didnt feel it was good to buy any fish from there in case they had any dieases etc ...

there is no chance of getting a bigger tank as my gf is pregnant now so no more goddies for the tank just maintenance. the only way i will get a dif tank is if someone wants to swap which we all no will not happen or by making one i am a builder and come across alot of second hand glass and have the skills but need no how to do so lol

well thats the end of that my yellow tang has just beaten my sailfin to death was not verry nice :( :( :(

i am in se london ish but classd as sevenoaks. the shop is called birtchwood aquatics. it looked like a good shop the people where helpfull and the tanks in there where all clean and the shop was always clean. every othere shop i went to the tanks and shops where filthy and didnt feel it was good to buy any fish from there in case they had any dieases etc ...

If that is the shop that has the best looking livestock then i would continue to use them. As a general rule i tell people never to just take the advice of any fish store employee because it is all to common to come across stories like this where people have been given bad advice. The lesson here is do all the research yourself or ask here for help before making purchases. I made similar mistakes when i first started. I would still suggest taking back or selling all the fish besides the clowns. We can help you find other fish that are more suited to your tank.

Very sorry about the loss of the tang. It is always difficult to lose fish.

Back
Top Bottom