Sick Blonde Naso! Not sure if Ich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lizapam

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi guys, need your advice as I'm pretty new at this. bought a blonde Naso from a really bad pet shop in an effort to save him because I thought head Ich and he wasn't being treated. He has the white spots so I've had him in my QT for the past week and am doing Hypo. I had 2 fish in the tank coz they both had Ich I though, the second fish (trigger) is great now with absolutely no spots but my Naso Tang has the exact same spots same places. It hasn't moved at all. I am beginning to think that they are permenant spots or something. he is hardly eating too. Please help! I will try and upload a picture.

Trying to upload photo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 124
Doesnt look like ich. Ich is smaller and looks like salt grains raised off the skin. These appear to be spots, but what kind I am not sure. Its a nice looking fish and I hope it gets better and starts eating.

These spots come out on the blonde naso tang when they are inactive or stressed. Mine would have these same spots when the lights were off and when he would be sleeping in the rocks. After a little while of activity the spots go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks guys. I think I should move him to the main tank and see if he gets more active and starts to eat. I think he is getting really lonely in the QT.

Back
Top Bottom