1. Type & how long you have had it: bubble tip anemone
2. Current lighting & Bulb Age: t5
8. Salinity:34ppt (1.025 spec grav)
10. Liquid or strip test kits: strip
11. Location in tank: middle top
12. Current amount of flow: good
13. Current tank dosing regimen: ?
14. Nearby coral:-
15. Explanation of problem:
Bubble tip anemone looks droopy and lifeless. Condition is looking worse. Target fed him 3 days ago (krill).Pooped yesterday has not revived himself, stayed limp after he pooped looks like hes getting worse and starting to fold over. Please help, any answers are appreciated. I'm very worried and need to know what to do to make him happy. Thanks so much!
The 1st pic was taken this morning, the 2nd about an hour after