Sick Clown Fish? Strange Bumps+PopEye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Low salinity means diddly squat unless they mean hyposalinity. I'd want exact numbers/dosages and some type of receipt of authenticity to their quarantine treatment. They'd still need to be dewormed.

Hello,
"
We keep all fish in hyposalinity units and treat
prophylactically with cupramine.
We examine every fish daily for health and nutritional status.
We will never knowingly ship a fish that does not meet our quality standards."

This is the response from the seller. Seems like a good seller. I paid for 5 neon zoanthids and got a rock with about 12 of them on it which have all opened nicely.
I will give them a try with fish in a few weeks I guess. For now, I will play with some coral and the inverts in the tank even though I am dying to get a new fish!

Matt

Pardon the interruption. In the near future if you are experiencing any kind of disease or sickness. I would do weekly water changes a lot..., with dosing garlic directly into the tank. I also would feed Pellets by New Life Spectrum Thera- A Formula. Gives your fish a boost with there immune system to keep them healthy also will help them fight off and Parasites. I used this and it worked for me my clowns have been Ick free for 2 months not saying that I will not get Ick again. But for me it has been working so far. JMO

Hello,
"
We keep all fish in hyposalinity units and treat
prophylactically with cupramine.
We examine every fish daily for health and nutritional status.
We will never knowingly ship a fish that does not meet our quality standards."

This is the response from the seller. Seems like a good seller. I paid for 5 neon zoanthids and got a rock with about 12 of them on it which have all opened nicely.
I will give them a try with fish in a few weeks I guess. For now, I will play with some coral and the inverts in the tank even though I am dying to get a new fish!

Matt

I'd still want numbers/dosages and some type of treatment guarantee in writing.

All my reading point to cycloallicin as the enzyme that helps fish to heal. Most of the studies are with humans with heart problems. Allicin is the primary element in this study. The one drawback is that the garlic has to be fresh and therefore dry fishfood is of questionable merit.

Back
Top Bottom