Sick corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boolay1978

Aquarium Advice Freak
I did a PWC three weeks ago and checked my salt levels with my refractometer, however I was unaware it was calibrated wrong and read 1.025 when the true reading was 1.017. This was the same for about two weeks until I realised I have now got it back up to 1.025 and has been for a couple of days but they still have not come back out. Is there any thing else I can do? They are GSP and others?

g was 1.017. This was the same for about two weeks until I realised I have now got it back up to 1.025 and has been for a couple of days but they still have not come back out. Is there any thing else I can do? They are GSP and other

I have no idea at all!

Sorry

Bad break. Sorry. Are all other parameters ok?

Iodine?
Trates?
Trites?

Do you feed phyto?
Aminos?

Maybe try dosing brightwells restore for them?

Of course- it may just take time.

All levels are good checked with LFS. What do you mean:

Maybe try dosing brightwells restore for them?

My corals are still all closed up, they some times show a very slight chance of opening up then nothing. Fish all all good, levels all good, anemone very healthy and happy, not sure what to do?

Ok. What are these levels in your tank?

Calcium
Phosphates
Iodine
Magnesium
Strontium

And- what do you dose in your tank? What chemicals?

What's your salinity level?
What's your temperature?

How close are your corals to each other?
Placement?
How long have you had them?

I now have a red algae growing on te inside of my glass, what would that be?

You don't need to add anything. Everything you need is in your salt mix. Just do some water changes and wait and they will bounce back.

Back
Top Bottom