Sick flame angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What you have given me is a bunch of info that does not work on these parasites. There's nothing there to prove or disprove. Bottom line...you still need a FW dip to get the parasites off the fish. Then your methods could apply.

You haven't come up with anything to disprove the info. I have given whether I can find those articles and come up with the name or not. I'm not the one debating your methods. You're the one debating me over the existance of a bug. If you actively work with marine fish on a wholesale/retail end, all you'd need to do is FW dip a few and you'll eventually come across these parasites. Proof would be right in front of your eyes.

"Obviously you're stuck in this rut of what you have convinced yourself of"

This quote of yours is clearly opinionated and judgemental. I've nothing further to say to you.

End of discussion.

And I`m not going to hide.
Melosu58 : I am not hiding. I am just tired of banging my head off the keyboard. :D
You haven't come up with anything to disprove the info.

You have giving no one anything to disprove. You do not know what it is. You do not know the name of the fish that "host it". I looked everywhere for the mysterious "lumberjack fish" The only thing I found was a cartoon picture of a fish holding a chainsaw. :D

This quote of yours is clearly opinionated and judgemental. I've nothing further to say to you.
8O You looking in the mirror when you typed that?

Back
Top Bottom