sick gobbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What other fish? When we had our passer angel and wasn't fed enough it beat up my pink watchman goby similar, but worse. His whole back third was bruised. Good luck. Do you have a qt you can move him to?

I do have a qt, but unfortunantly he was to far gone by the time i moved him over...he had been hiding under a rock for days so it wasnt another fish that got to him...he did fine when i first got him destroyed my tank for about a week got my sand all nice clean and white then went into hiding...came out like this yesterday snapped a pic then scooped him out..didnt take long after that for him to go...needless to say thats my last goby...the one before that jumped out the qt the night before he was ready to be moved over to main tank...was never seen again...my wife has a cat so we have an idea where it went...lol..well thanks for the input, my other fish corals and inverts seem to be doin fine so im gonna assume it wasnt contagious...but continue to try and find out wat it was...

Did you add any new live rock recently?

I would venture to say that mark is most likely a wound and not a disease.

No new rock, he was new though, i cant think of anything that could have given him that kind of wound, unless he did it to himself while in his cave...

Interesting. . . The only reason I ask its bc I had a stone crab problem. Came in on some new live rock. . .ate a damsel, and almost ate a starfish.

O wow, no the only critters i have are brisstle worms and a few different types of pods, the worms to date have posed no problem to any of my inhabitants so i leave them be...

Back
Top Bottom