Sick Mushroom?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

owen0992

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm pretty new to keeping corals. I got this guy maybe five days ago. He seemed fine the first couple of days, then on the third and fourth it didn't extend out as much as it had been. When I woke up this morning and put the lights on I saw these white spots/things on it. I poked the white spots and it seemed a couple retreated into the mushroom... Does anyone know what is going on? What can I do? They appear to be more stringy, just rolled up, then the picture shows. I'll be doing a water change when I get home from work. Hopefully you guys have some ideas.

Attachments

• 20140706_120226.jpg
    20140706_120226.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 96
I don't know where the white things went but there are definitely holes where they were. Doing a water change now

Attachments

• 20140706_173528.jpg
    20140706_173528.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 67
I don't know what the white spots are, but there's nothing wrong with the shroom in the second pic, that's how a happy shroom looks

Hm. I'll keep an eye I on it. Maybe it was just a little agitated. It had moved around a bit the last two days (current knocked it from its spot. Salinity was a little high but I just did a 50% water change.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom