Small clown fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saltwaterking

Aquarium Advice Activist
I noticed a few white dots on my baby clown kinda like what tanga get when their stressed out ?

Sounds like ich, should look like grains of salt. Research hyposalinity to give yourself an idea of what you will have to do. If you have inverts, do not dose the main tank with anything that contains copper.

Yeah I'm trying to find somthing to treat him Becasue in order to take him out to put him in my hospital tank I would have to brake down my tank and I'm not trying do that but I don't wanna lose him either so I'm trying find somthing that's reef safe so I can treat him in my display tank

Saltwaterking said:
Yeah I'm trying to find somthing to treat him Becasue in order to take him out to put him in my hospital tank I would have to brake down my tank and I'm not trying do that but I don't wanna lose him either so I'm trying find somthing that's reef safe so I can treat him in my display tank

There are no reef safe methods that will cure your tank of it. You will need to QT and do either hyposalinity or a copper treatment. The DT will also need to be emptied of fish for awhile (6-8 weeks) Using those reef safe methods only prolongs the inevitable.

I was reading up on this idk if you heard about it , it's called chem marine stop parasites , support to be good

Back
Top Bottom