toadstool leather.........angel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divedeep1689

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys i have my 55 gal with zoas and leathers and frogspawn i added a bicolor angel a while back he has not touched any corals that i can tell but i noticed him nibbling at the toadstool but not leaving any visable damage behind the toadstoll has been staying closed up all the time acept at night the clowns have also been hosting him during the day i have a 29 gal tank running not as healthy as the 55 tho do ya think i should put the leather in the 29 for a few months until my 125 is ready so i can get it away from the clowns and angel?

Why isn't the 29g as healthy? Define healthy? Most likely the clowns, since they host all day, is main concern for the leather not opening. If you can get the 29g in a stable condition you should be fine in adding the leather to it as longs you meet its requirements.

I use old water from the 55's water change to do the water change in the 29 as before now it was just home to a clown and 4 zoa frags which all of them are healthy i dont let the water in the 55 get to bad as i have harder to keep livestock in there

Back
Top Bottom