Yellow Clown Goby not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gauge

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just bought a Yellow Clown Goby a few days ago, and he doesn't want to eat for some reason. I first fed flakes and he didn't pay much attention. If they floated directly in front of him, he would grab them and then spit them back out. Today I fed frozen food with garlic in it, and I got the same result. What should I do now? I'm thinking about buying some live brine for tomorrow.

Mine eats my blender mush I make and he loves it. As for the fish I don't care for him, he's BORING ! Doesn't do anything but sit !

think they are hit and miss !! i bought 5 and they all wouldnt eat !! think they still cyanide caught still which is sad :-(

Well, I think this is racing to an unfortunate conclusion because he's getting really emaciated(sp?). I've fed Brine Plus, Reef Formula One, frozen multipack, and some seaweed (even though I think they're carnivores, not omnivores). I've used garlic twice now, and just am not having any luck. :(

I'll keep you guys updated.

Try the live brine. how is your pod population? This is what they normally eat. Do you have a fuge for them?

I have a fuge, but it was just set up. As far as the population of pods in the tank, I cannot say. I don't see them often, but I do on occassion. I will try the live brine tomorrow, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom