Akward platy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigNoob

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just noticed that my painted platy was acting weird. The platy's fins are clamped and when he swims he wobbles around and looks to almost be slightly bend upward. Ammonia-0 Nitrite-0 Nitrate-5.0 looks like he's trying to eat when I fed themImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425015961.427937.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425016052.771593.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425016082.240239.jpg he floats sometimes and vertically too. Those pictures are pretty bad sorry but they should get the point. Number two picture is him floating

Ph is 7.6 btw tank mates are 3 danios (some died a while ago) a red wag play, female betta, and a ghost shrimp

The Betta probably is stressing him out. Bettas are not community fish under normal circumstances.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

The betta is just fine the fish, she does fine with them along with experiences with females in other tanks too, I don't think that's the problem because they have been living together for a couple months now

Back
Top Bottom