Ammonia Poisoning victim is struggling
One of the victim is my angelfish. Other victims are able to survive and get better quickly than him. This angelfish is now struggling at the bottom of the tank. After I realized his sudden change of behavior I moved him from tanks to tanks (from the original tank to tanks with lower ammonia level). So instead of making him adapt to water change on his original tank, I made him adapt to tank changes with lower sudden ammonia level changes (hopefully you know what I'm talking about).
Right now his status is in critical health. He is in a clean tank (100% new water) and no one else but him there so I can give him a diet (actually no food at all) to prevent ammonia from building up. He is lying on the aquarium floor, one of his eyes is about to pop out (looks like its about to pop out) and he already survived for 1-2 days now.
What should I do to make him to get healthy again (up and swimming again)?? And how long does it take?? I never actually have any fish who got poisoned by ammonia and survived this long (and actually I wish to have them survive). So if anyone has experienced this and manage to heal the fish, please tell me what to do X_X