Angelfish fins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blizowman1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just bought two gold pearl angels yesterday. I acclimated them and put them in my 90g tank. I had a dwarf flame gourami in the tank already, and unfortunately he started picking on the new angels. So after a couple hrs I decided to go ahead and take the flame out and stick him in a 29g I have with Tetras in it. Now the gourami sits on the bottom hiding under some plants.
But today when my lights come on there seems to be something on the side fins of my angels. It is not ich cause I've battled ich before. And it's not fuzzy looking really. It's the part of the fin that's closes to the body not the outer edge of the fin. It just seems cloudy or something idk if it might just be where the gourami got them or what but they are really nice looking and don't want lose them. I cant get a pic of the spot cause they won't stop moving but they definantly seem to be getting around fine.
img_2041109_0_e0c3c33ef1a37add76a07f5d7dbc1e8b.jpg

It's a bad pic but you can kind of see what I'm talking about if you look hard

I would suggest just keeping up on your water changes. clean water does wonders!

Well I put them yesterday and changed 20g out Saturday. I could change another like 10g out tonight if you think that would help anything

Well idk if it's cause the lights are out or what but I'm looking at them now and there find look clear now???? Idk what it is or was or still is lol. All I know is I love them already lol I don't care now if I add my gourami back in or not lol. This is the first angels that haven't been marble, all white, or that zebra stripe look. I've become an angel fan

Well like I said the lights come on today and the fins are looking better than yesterday still a little off but definantly clear. So do non paired angels still swim around and play with each other or will they stay away from each other if they end up being two males or two females?

Back
Top Bottom