Angelfish hardly moving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MajorMentos

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I recently got 3 angels (just under an inch in diameter) about 3 weeks ago, and in the past couple days, one hasn't been moving much and i haven't seen it eat. It's hanging around near the filter (sucky part) and heater at the back wall of the tank. It's colouration has dimmed out a little bit as well. Anyone have an idea of what's happening?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410845356.497407.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

tiny angels can be very sensitive , it would help if we knew more about your water and the size of your tank and what you are feeding
angels can be more finicky than cats , live brine shrimp may get them to eat
the other 2 fish might be picking on it
what is your water temperature

No ammonia, nitrates, nitrites, ph7 temp is about 26 (don't know what that is in fahrenheit), I recently cleaned the external canister filter (yes i cleaned the bio balls and stuff in the tank water)

tank is also 4ft

No, sorry, it's just the reflection (I don't have good camera skills)

I agree that it might be getting picked on.

1 of my danio went into a zombie state for about 36 hrs from being picked on. I ordered a tank separator, but by the time it arrived he was normal again.

How is your angel today? Any changes? Any new symptoms?

(Friend of Bill W., One day at a time)

yeah that just happened, the colouration came back and he is back to normal, thanks ^_^

Back
Top Bottom