Baby albino bristlenose pleco...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Interloper

Aquarium Advice Regular
He is like maybe 2in long tip to tip...dunno if he is a baby or what...but the last two days I noticed one of his pectoral (side fins lol) is like blood red...it's weird...

Google wasn't any help cause I don't know what I'm lookin for but yeah...

Is it something that's a problem or is it just him? I don't wanna lose the lil guy (pretty sure it's a female tho lol)

Any help is much appreciated...

The only red part is the like bone portion? It's not the translucent fin part...

What size tank and what else is in it? Is the tank cycled? Is there anything in the tank that he could have snagged his fin on? What are your parameters?

Can't do fancy colors lol...but...

Zagz said:
What size tank and what else is in it? 12g (small for her yes but she is tiny and will be moved)

Is the tank cycled? I did a fish IN cycle and stats seemed stable when i added her.

Is there anything in the tank that he could have snagged his fin on? I dont think so...im using eco complete, it does look kinda sharp...

What are your parameters? As far as water...0am, 0no2, 10-20ppm no3

I think I answered them right...on the cell phone...

My phone didn't wanna focus but you can see the difference at least in color...

Any help or ideas is much appreciated

Attachments

• image-3858155469.jpg
    image-3858155469.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 62
It does look nasty for sure. Your parameters seem pretty stable. I`d start with a 50% water change and if you have some, melafix and pimafix.

Back
Top Bottom