Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-25-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Baby Clown knife fish won't eat!

I just bought a baby clown knife fish on wednesday. He is maybe 3 or 4 inches long and is in a 50 gallon tank (for now at least) and he hasn't eaten since I got him. Iv been trying to feed him frozen bloodworms and live black worms (i think).. I'm worried that he hasn't eaten yet but maybe he just needs time to settle.. Any advise would be soo helpful!
I also have live feeders in the tank for another fish but I think there all a pritty good size and would be too big for him right now..

Old 03-25-2011, 02:39 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

I had 2 little ones years ago, 1 ate anything (even flakes) while the other just sat there and starved. Hate to say it, but it sounds like you may have one like that too if it doesn't eat in a day or two.

Old 03-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist

It just seems so strange that a fish would let itself starve! I guess it could be eating some of the bloodworms from the bottom after I leave.. I'm crossing my fingers that he will eat while im there tonight so I won't be so worried about him!!

Tags
baby, clown, clown knife, clown knife fish, eat

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com