Betta problem?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JC_Bus

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello I have 5 male bettas. 3 of them are veiltail bettas and the other 2 are super deltas. The 3 veiltail bettas and my oldest super delta could eat the whole jar of new life spectrum ?. I feed them 2 pellets in the morning and they seem to want more but I don't give them more because I don't want to over feed them. Now one of my super delta(my newest super delta which I've had for about 2 weeks) and he only eats one pellet a day. I don't know if this is because he's new or if he's sick or something. Is this a normal thing? Is he going to be okay? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The one that doesn't eat is sometime more active than the other 4 that eat the 4 pellets a day. After feeding the other 4 they're about the same

I have the same thing. 1 large 3 year old veil tail that loves to eat. If I kept feeding he would keep eating. And I also have a 6 month veil tail who is half the size of my bigger one and won't eat more than 2 pellets a day. Even sometimes 2 makes him sick for the next day and he's super lazy. Just depends on the betta.

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

Thank you guys I was a little worried because he wasn't the same as the other bettas. Do you think he'll eat more as he gets older?

Thank you guys I was a little worried because he wasn't the same as the other bettas. Do you think he'll eat more as he gets older?

Probably.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom