Big white lump and more on Goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Azerox

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey there,

I got a goldfish from someone a few years ago that had a white lump.

I thought it was because of bad water, it was a filthy tank.

But the lump kept on growing and is quite large at this moment, even more lumps have appeared and i feel sorry for the fish.

Is there any way that i can save this fish?

The fish does swim/eat etc but i see it's struggeling from the lumps and it cant be healthy. I have no idea what it is and cant find a correct cure on the internet.

Does anyone here have any idea what this might be and/if how to cure it?

Thanks!

Pics:

https://imgur.com/a/rV9oxzc

Some kind of cancerous tumour? If thats the case i think it can be surgically treated if you have a suitable vet you can go to.

Hi all. I am new today and am in a panic and need help. I am trying to save my clown and yoyo loaches who are flashing, lethargic, etc. I am so confused with so many forums and what to do. I want to stick to some plan and hope can nurse them back. Can any one help me? Than you very much!

Hi all. I am new today and am in a panic and need help. I am trying to save my clown and yoyo loaches who are flashing, lethargic, etc. I am so confused with so many forums and what to do. I want to stick to some plan and hope can nurse them back. Can any one help me? Than you very much!
I would start a new thread of your own specific to your issues rather than tag onto anothers unrelated thread.

Back
Top Bottom