Black Moor Problem, help please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey I just went to Petland and the pet store guy said that my water was in perfect condition the pH went up after I did my partial water change he said he's probably just stressed out right now that he's sitting on the bottom..he should pull through and add half the amount of suggested salt

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The guy at Petland said my water was perfect so he didn't know what cause my fish to be stressed anything could have stressed him but he definitely had the swim bladder from what I told him in person and the photos I sent you. My filter has a white bag of carbon and a black mesh thing in front

Hey I just went to Petland and the pet store guy said that my water was in perfect condition the pH went up after I did my partial water change he said he's probably just stressed out right now that he's sitting on the bottom..he should pull through and add half the amount of suggested salt

Good news, did he say what ph was?

Said before PWC...6.2. After 6.4

But he said if you was used to the pH at a low pH then just leave it because there was no spike in the pH or ammonia to have stressed him out

Said before PWC...6.2. After 6.4

But he said if you was used to the pH at a low pH then just leave it because there was no spike in the pH or ammonia to have stressed him out

Did he say what ammonia was?

Also did you test tap ph?

He didn't tell me the ammonia all he said was it was in the perfect spot. Water couldn't be any cleaner

Said maybe by me doing PWC weekly and changing carbon filter same time is now stressing him out even tho I've been doing that

He said to change water every week and half to two weeks...change filter monthly.. Not weekly

Back
Top Bottom