Blue Planet MultiCure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maxhy83

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Seriously looking for some clear instructions/advice.

My Betta - Aegir - has developed velvet (have no idea how as he has regular water changes) and I begin his first treatment on Saturday with blue planet's MultiCure. There are two separate instructions for re-treatment: every 3 days re-treat ; every 3 days do a partial (25%) water change. Neither separate instruction lists the other with it. Does this mean to do a partial water change and proceed with a full dose as I did on Saturday?

I know this is a stupid question but I don't want to get it wrong. Poor Aegir has started to get clumpy fins etc and we just want a speedy recovery.

Seriously looking for some clear instructions/advice.

My Betta - Aegir - has developed velvet (have no idea how as he has regular water changes) and I begin his first treatment on Saturday with blue planet's MultiCure. There are two separate instructions for re-treatment: every 3 days re-treat ; every 3 days do a partial (25%) water change. Neither separate instruction lists the other with it. Does this mean to do a partial water change and proceed with a full dose as I did on Saturday?

I know this is a stupid question but I don't want to get it wrong. Poor Aegir has started to get clumpy fins etc and we just want a speedy recovery.

That's how I read it as well - do pwc and re-treat. I'm pretty sure I've got that at home and I've just done a normal pwc of about 35% and re dosed the same amount.

Back
Top Bottom